A web developer is responsible for programming the code that “tells” a website how to function. A developer builds a website from the bottom up, which means designing it in such a way that end users have no difficulty navigating the site. A web designer works on the appearance, layout, and, in some cases, content of a website. Appearance, for instance, relates to the colors, font, and images used. Layout refers to how information is structured and categorized. A good web design is easy to use, aesthetically pleasing, and suits the user group and brand of the website. Many webpages are designed with a focus on simplicity, so that no extraneous information and functionality that might distract or confuse users appears. Here I’ll help you to design, developing, clone, re-design, customize your WordPress website or Shopify.
1. WordPress Installation.
2. Premium Features
3. Eye-Caching Layout
4. Fixing Responsive Issues
5. Font, color, font size changes
6. Fully Responsive for all devices
7. Necessary Plugins Installation.
8. Adding Mailing List Signup Forms.
9. Customize your full WordPress Site.
10. SEO Plugins Installation & Configuration.
11. Re-design Your previous WordPress Website.
12. A fully functional E-commerce website on demand.
13. Page’s setup (Home, Blog, Products, About Us, Contact Us, etc, or that you will mention).